Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2012-01-15 12:20:04

0xFFFF
Administrator

I'm new! / I just got a Proxmark III! / How do I use my Proxmark?

Welcome!

->: I'm new! big_smile
->: Great! As a newcomer you will no doubt have questions. If you'd like to see them answered, I'd suggest you do the following:

• Introduce yourself. It's always good to know who you're talking to and what your intentions are with the Proxmark. smile

• Make an effort to read any relevant documentation and understand it before asking something stupid.

• We speak English here. I'm sorry we can't read and write in other languages.

• All of us (as far as I'm aware) have jobs or other commitments and give to this project of our own free time. Please be understanding of the time and effort it takes to respond.

->: I just got a Proxmark III! / How do I use my Proxmark?
->: To begin using the Proxmark, I'd suggest looking at the getting started guides available

In addition to the documentation, there are also drivers (for Windows users), instructions for building the Proxmark source and upgrading.

(edit 2017-05-29)Some older pdf-guides:

If you notice something that requires a change please post in the Manual Feedback section of the forum. Any feedback is appreciated.

Have fun!

-0xFFFF

Board footer