Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2019-10-30 21:33:04

pwnkitteh
Contributor

Error building executable on Win 10

I've been trying to get my development environment set up since I got my proxmark a few days ago, and even though I've read a large amount of documentation I can't seem to figure it out.
I'm following the github wiki windows tutorial, and have gotten to step 11, where the software is compiled and run. Unfortunately, after running for a while, it threw this error.
The meat of the error is

C:/Users/pwnkitteh/Documents//bin/uic ui/overlays.ui > ui/ui_overlays.h
/bin/sh: C:/Users/pwnkitteh/Documents//bin/uic: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [Makefile:295: ui/ui_overlays.h] Error 127
make[1]: Leaving directory '/pm3/client'
make: *** [Makefile:33: client/all] Error 2

According to what I've read this error means that the file path could not be found, which makes sense because it's looking for a bin directory in Documents, which doesn't exist, and that directory is preceded by //, which as far as I know isn't a valid way to refer to a directory.

I've included a list of the commands passed to the shell just before the error in the gist above, in the hopes that it'll provide some context to help me solve this issue.

Thanks.

EDIT: fixing link formatting

Last edited by pwnkitteh (2019-10-30 21:35:20)

#2 2020-01-23 06:22:09

pwnkitteh
Contributor

Re: Error building executable on Win 10

bump

3 months later, on and off working to try and fix this, and I'm not able to resolve the issue. It seems to be software side, since the software hasn't been able to be installed to a state in which it works.

#3 2020-02-02 14:13:43

gator96100
Contributor

Re: Error building executable on Win 10

There were some fixes in the latest ProxSpace version, please try again. If this error still exist, please send the output of the ps-info command.

Board footer