Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2020-02-09 00:30:02

mnash48
Contributor

Proxmark 3 with Raspberry Pi running Kali

I have been tasked with getting these two to work together.

I would very very much appreciate it if anybody can point me in the right direction!

Update: Figured this out quite easily... now onto automating copying key tags. Yikes! Any help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by mnash48 (2020-02-14 00:58:31)

#2 2020-02-09 11:26:46

fazer
Contributor

Re: Proxmark 3 with Raspberry Pi running Kali

Hello, what & the model of the raspberry pi & proxmark. I think that the Pi4 can do the trick, because I tried on a pi3B a little light to work properly. I did not try on a pi4, otherwise the installation is done without problems. read the supplied documentation.
Good Sunday.

#3 2020-02-14 00:30:50

mnash48
Contributor

Re: Proxmark 3 with Raspberry Pi running Kali

Hey sorry for the late response. I'm using the raspberry pi 4 b + and I have installed Kali... I am able to use the client just fine but am now at the point of trying to automate the copying process.

I am just trying to get lf hid tags sorted for now then I will worry about harder tags...

My idea was to use python utilizing pyautogui to send the commands as if i was myself typing them which works great... to a point

so i have pyautogui sending

"./proxmark3/client/proxmark3 /dev/ttyACM0"
"enter"
"lf search"
"enter"
"data save (filename).pm3" which saves it to a trace file

but im stuck on how to use that trace file to write to a new tag......

I cant copy and paste the Tag ID, so is there ANY WAY to clone an hid without copy and pasting Tag ID and just via a command to copy last tag that was read? Or maybe some way to output the Tag ID to a CSV file or something?

Last edited by mnash48 (2020-02-14 02:04:16)

Board footer