Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2010-09-05 21:13:43

ironclaw

Mifare 1K (MFCUK? )

Hi Folks,

I've been a long time reader but this is my first post to the forum. I'm doing some research on the Mifare 1K card at the moment. I'm using a Ubuntu 9.10 install with a ACR122U reader.

I've got libnfc installed and working. MFOC is working too. MFOC has tried against a card I have which I know no keys. None are set to default so it can't help at the moment. I've tried to get a hold of MFCUK (http://code.google.com/p/mfcuk/) but it seems the source has been taken down from Google Code. Does anyone know where I could download a copy?

On a second note, is RFDUMP compatible with the ACR122U reader? I'm pretty sure its not but I wanted to check.

Hoping to invest in a ProxMark unit in the near future, once the finances allow!

Thanks in advance,

ironclaw.

#2 2010-09-06 06:38:51

rule

Re: Mifare 1K (MFCUK? )

ironclaw wrote:

I've tried to get a hold of MFCUK (http://code.google.com/p/mfcuk/) but it seems the source has been taken down from Google Code. Does anyone know where I could download a copy?

It seems to be still available in the SVN repository.

#3 2010-09-06 09:12:11

ironclaw

Thank you roel. My first time at a compile from C and H files but I'll do my best! Better than none at all.

ironclaw

#4 2010-09-06 09:48:07

ironclaw

Ok.

I downloaded the latest trunk by SVN. When I cd to the directory I can't ./configure

So after some research I found autoconf. WIth this I autoconf configure.ac

That seems to work until the last line where "m4_pattern_allow" is show as an error. Can anyone point me in the right direction to compile and install?

#5 2011-01-20 00:58:55

kra
Contributor

ironclaw you can upload the program MFCUK please ..... for all to us can download this program , if you see is to many people,  see this forum,  trying to solve this part of the process.

I hope to answer me soon

Board footer