Proxmark3 community

Research, development and trades concerning the powerful Proxmark3 device.

Remember; sharing is caring. Bring something back to the community.

"Learn the tools of the trade the hard way." +Fravia

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Time changes and with it the technology
Proxmark3 @ discord

Users of this forum, please be aware that information stored on this site is not private.

#1 2011-11-21 08:10:21

narges_sh_maleki

PC/SC commands

Hi all,
I have developed a program which uses PC/SC to communicate with a Mifare classic cards, I have developed read, write, authenticate and laod key commands until now. But i need to implement the commands for Value blocks and purse blocks like Add/ subtract & etc. I couldn't find these commands in PC/SC. What should I do now? Should I simulate these commands by myself? If yes, so what about the Access conditions?
Any help would be appreciated!
regards,

#2 2011-11-21 11:09:51

0xFFFF
Administrator

Re: PC/SC commands

The blocks used for ePurse/eCash/ewhatever solutions vary depending on what system your using. If you creating something yourself then the only concern you have is where any other data might reside (access control, expiry, etc...). There is no standard on where and how the data is stored on the card. I'd suggest reading the entire of the card. You should notice a number of blocks with duplicated data, these are (usually) your blank blocks. Best bet is to duplicate an existing card, modify the duplicate card and test it.

I can help you with authentication and card R/W operations but I'm not really following what your trying to say.

#3 2011-11-21 11:38:01

narges_sh_maleki

Re: PC/SC commands

Hi 0xFFFF!
Thanks very much for your reply!
I use Gemalto GemEasy8000 cards, In the memory mapping of these cards there are a kind of blocks called Value blocks!The non-PCSC library of my reader has a special commands for these blocks: Add and Sub. But the pcsc library doesn't!
You can find these Value block's discription in the follwing link:
http://www.smartstripe.com/pdf/MifareClassic.pdf
I am stuck in this problem!

Board footer